One thing I can say for sure, and it has been tested and tried: I am not a manager.
FAMILY STUDY BIBLE FOUNDATION
A Foundation is being developed to manage the Family Study Bible Project.
Pending the Foundation becoming a legal entity, an acting Executive Board (Board) will be appointed by, and serve at the pleasure of the Founder.
Appointed Board members will serve until their seats are filled by election at the Foundation’s organizational meeting.
Board members and members in good standing who have been active in the project will be invited to stand for nomination. The full membership will vote to fill each seat except that of the Founder, who will act as interim CEO.
The Board will be responsible to:
- Hold and protect certain FSB assets and copyrights.
- Receive membership fees, budget and account.
- Manage, direct and administer the FSB Editing Project.
- Monitor and direct groups translating First Edit into other languages.
- Maintain, update and promote the CSM Social/Study website.
- Operate the ministry social platform, including the posting of Daily Inspirations.
- Develop, or acquire other project related study resources.
- All other such functions and duties necessary to carrying out its responsibilities.
OFFICE OF RECORD
FSB Editing Project % Chuck Swift Ministries P.O. Box 1 Hodgenville, Ky. 42748.
Virtual Board meetings will be called as necessary and held in a private group on the community website. As the project matures, live quarterly meetings will be scheduled.
The Founder and Board Members will serve without compensation.
When the Foundation becomes viable, the Board may vote to:
- Reimburse Board members and invited guests of the Board for travel and lodging expenses related to official Board business. Spouses welcome, member responsible for additional costs.
- Daily per diem when on official Board business as funds are available.
Monthly informational meetings held by authorized members are scheduled and hosted at a variety of public venues in different cities around the nation and announced on Meetup. A calendar of events will be added to this website at a later date.